Slice them, burn them, skewer them, and launch them – irrespective of the way you get it finished, orcs should die on this fantasy action-strategy game from Robotic Leisure.
As a robust Struggle Mage with dozens of lethal weapons, spells, and traps at your fingertips, defend twenty-four fortresses from a rampaging mob of beastly enemies, together with ogres, hellbats, and naturally, a complete bunch of ugly orcs. Battle your enemies by way of a story-based marketing campaign throughout a number of problem ranges, together with brutal Nightmare mode!
Will you roast orcs in pits of lava, pound them flat with a ceiling entice, or freeze and shatter them with a slash? Irrespective of the weapons and traps you select, you’re certain to have an orc-killing blast!
Orcs Should Die! free game Options
- 24 Fortresses to Defend – Twisting passages, tall towers, and wide-open chambers all want a conflict mage to guard them
- 6 Orc-Killing Weapons and Spells – From crossbow and bladestaff to the magical energy of the weather
- 19 Lethal Traps and Fierce Minions – Select from all kinds of traps together with arrow partitions, spike traps, spinning blades, and flaming brimstone or name in allies to help you within the destruction of the orc horde
- 11 Distinctive Enemies – Together with ogres, flying hellbats, and naturally, a complete bunch of ugly orcs
- Story-based Marketing campaign – Fend off orcs throughout three acts to find the mysterious energy behind their relentless assaults
- Persistent Upgrades – Unlock improved traps as you progress by way of the marketing campaign
- Intensive Replayability – “Nightmare Mode” and a cranium rating system present prolonged play
Scoring System and Leaderboard – Compete with your pals for the title of Finest Orc Killer!