Antiquarian Thomasina Bateman is writing a e-book on the barrows of England, documenting the treasures she finds buried inside. When an intriguing letter summons her to the small village of Bewlay, tucked away within the distant countryside, she units off by practice together with her assistant a day behind.
Upon her arrival, nevertheless, the mysterious man who summoned her is nowhere to be discovered. Her assistant by no means arrives. A cussed landowner refuses entry to the barrow, and the locals are cautious of this lady who’s touring alone and (gasp!) wears trousers.
The excavation of Hob’s Barrow is off to a rocky begin. After which Thomasina begins having unusual desires…
- A darkish, advanced and evolving storyline that includes interwoven components from actual English folklore.
- Conventional level and click on journey game puzzles and interactions, with a simple fashionable interface.
- A solid of intriguing characters, from suspicious villagers to sickly vicars to lordly landowners, all with their very own distinctive tales and motives.
- A definite people horror tone and grounding.
- Evocative pixel-art graphics, that includes cut-scenes and interesting animations.
- A suitably atmospheric unique soundtrack from The Machine. The Demon. – one half of the duo behind the award-winning “Soccer Recreation” soundtrack.
- Fiends within the furrows, the scent of damp soil, and a cat or two.
SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS for obtain
SteamOS + Linux
- OS: Home windows XP or increased
- Processor: Pentium or increased
- Reminiscence: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: 640×360, 32-bit color: 700 Mhz system minimal
- DirectX: Model 5.2
- Storage: 2 GB out there house
- Sound Card: Any